In a small and muddled garden. Dorset. England. Thoughts about gardening and thoughts while gardening. Housework, politics and book reviews too. Esther Montgomery.
Free to Blog! I value your visits. I value your comments. But don't always reply. Bloggers' Liberation Front! Be brave to say the same!

Don't miss posts! Have them sent by email

Sunday, March 4, 2012

THEY SIMPLY CAN'T STOP GROWING!


I'm not here. Not really.

Just dashing in and out to say I've posted on my other blog


the post is



Not only is 'being busy' keeping me back from Esther's Boring Garden Blog (which takes more thought-effort than you might imagine when I am writing for it!) but it's keeping me out of the garden too.

This is reflected in the 'can't stop them growing' post.

My garden keeps growing without me.

There are two things about blogs and gardens - two things they have in common and which I appreciate in both. Neither need dusting.

I'm ok. Just really busy.

Hope you're all ok too.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Didn't know whether to comment as you are not really here. Glad that it's just being busy that's keeping you way Esther and completely with you on your observations about dusting.

Esther Montgomery said...

Hello Anna - just because I vanish, doesn't mean you need to too! Good to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...